Did you know that...'for every symptomatic patient with CD there are eight patients with CD and no gastrointestinal symptoms.' Gastroenterology 2001;120:636-651
Did you know that 'The majority of Celiac patients had visited 5 or more doctors prior to diagnosis. . . and it had taken an average of 5 to 10 years, after initial presentation, for celiac to be diagnosed.'
Kumar V, American Celiac Society, Nov. 9, 1996
What other CGP's have to say about TheDr.com's CGP Program
All MDs and DOs should attend a Dr. O’Bryan seminar on autoimmune disease! It would change the way we ALL practice medicine. DO, CGP
A very informative seminar whose time has come. CD has, until now, been believed to be a ‘gut only’ disease. Who would have thought differently? – until now…. DC,CGP
I know I am changing my life and the life of my family (and patients) with your knowledge. I will always be thankful for this life saving info. CCN, CGP
The Dr.com believes that this service, 'Find A Certified Gluten Practitioner', can be of great value for many that are looking for a healthcare practitioner that has a comprehensive understanding of Gluten Sensitivity, Celiac Disease and its many manifestations. This service is by no means an endorsement of any practitioner.
The CGP Program Benefits Include:
1. Your Contact Information included on the “Find a Certified Gluten Practitioner” map at www.theDr.com. This map displays all of our CGPs’ contact information. This Global Map will allow someone to search by Postal Code, State or Country, and serves as a quick and easy way for patients to find a CGP in their area that can diagnose, treat and educate them. Additional states and countries are added to the map when a new practitioner joins in that region. With this package, you will receive all of the following information.
The 3-DVD Series Identifying and Conquering Gluten Sensitivity, filmed in Chicago, IL, covers one of Dr. O’Bryan’s full-day educational seminars. Experience his energy and knowledge! This seminar is full of critical information that practitioners need to know. Such as - why is there increased Mortality for the first year on a Gluten-Free Diet - and how to prevent this! …bacteria found in the gut of celiac kids never before found in humans…'Why Gluten Free is not enough'... The real meat of the CGP education information is in this seminar! The 26-question Certification Questionnaire that you will receive via email after you place your order is based on this 3-DVD series.
Limited Time Bonus
- Receive this DVD as a bonus. Unlocking the Mystery of Wheat and Gluten Sensitivity is approximately 2.5 hours. In this DVD, Dr. O’Bryan discusses how gluten can manifest in any part of the body, with a focus on auto-immune disease. Sueson Vess, cookbook author and speaker discusses Gluten-Free Cooking. This DVD is an information rich ‘watch’ for the patient as well as the practitioner. It is the perfect ‘take home’ for your patients to better understand and educate their families regarding the seriousness of the condition, and to obtain their agreement to cooperate fully with the practitioner’s recommendations.
2. Your Email address included in our CGP Master list. This will ensure that you always get the most current information and program updates from www.theDr.com. This list is never shared, sold or used for any other purpose.
3. Access to a private CGP Login Area containing files, information and product specials exclusively for CGPs!
4. CGP Discount Order Program. This program offers our CGPs discounts on products and Monthly Specials from ww.theDr.com. We are offering these discounts to help you get the word about GS and CD to your patients via DVDs to educate, supplements and cookbooks.
5. Give your own Seminars! Included is “Put That Bread Down, Volume 1”. A 45-60 minute PPT Presentation designed especially for our CGPs, that includes 33 references for you to use in your own educational seminars. This is a great way to educate your existing GS and CD patients, as well as draw new patients into your practice! The presentation covers recognition of GS and CD, their many manifestations, how to test, how to treat and further references to Auto Immunity.
6. A marketing piece for the PPT presentation for you to use to promote your seminar. It is designed to be used as a hand-out flyer, print ad, or for email to your patients.
7. CGP Certificate for you to display in your practice. This certificate reinforces the CGP’s subject knowledge to the patient, and proves the CGP’s commitment to the patient’s success!
8. CGP Logo & Usage Guidelines ready to incorporate into your own marketing and promotion materials. i.e. website, newspaper ads, press releases, local area marketing.
9. Regularly scheduled Webinars with Dr. O’Bryan or a guest host. These Webinars will be recorded and saved in the CGP Login Area of the website for future viewing. Topics may include health issue awareness, case studies, Q&A sessions, etc.
10. Notifications of Important Health issues, Webinars, Product Specials, etc. exclusively for our CGPs!